Frequently asked questions

We at INC get hundreds of questions each day regarding the legalization of transcripts , diplomas or background checks. In order to answer some of your questions, I have listed the most asked questions below.
  1. How long will it take to have my criminal background check or diploma legalized ?
    At INC we place top priority on quick turnaround services for your documents; we make sure that authentication procedures commence the day we receive your documents. In general, legalization of any documents should take anywhere from 5 to 7 days. International processing will be1 to 2 weeks.
  2. Are you able to legalize my documents for use in Asia, South America and the Middle East?
    We are able to legalize your documents for use in more than 80 countries around the world. It just as simple as providing us with your request and documents. The rest of the work will be handled by our team of experts.
  3. How difficult will it be to obtain full legalization of my documents ?
    Obtaining full legalization of any documents can be a difficult and lengthy process, and we understand that our clients need to be assured that their documents are being handled by professional and trained experts.
  4. How much will it cost to have my documents legalized?
    Legalization of your documents will be based on country origination, number of documents being legalized and other factors. We normally can provide you with an exact quote within 24hrs from the time that you contact us.
  5. Are you able to have my documents legalized and shipped to me internationally
    No problem; INC will have your documents legalized according to the country you intend to use them; we can also easily offer you return shipping to almost any destination in the world. Just give us an address and we will ship your docs. without any hassles.
  6. What are the team members at INC company like?
    We are a dedicated group of people just like you. We are current and former travelers and legal experts from around the world. We are dedicated to making sure are customers are satisfied.
  7. Do I need original copies of my background check and university degree?
    Unfortunately, you will need original copies of your university degree and background check. Nowadays, embassies and consulates are only able to accept original documents; however, there are certain conditions where this does not apply; please contact an INC agent to see if you and your documents fall under this category.